Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Year of Travel

Above all else, my 2007 will be remembered as the year of travel. I rang in the old year in Bangalore and just rang in this new year in Louisville. The days in between were spent living in a number of cities all over the world. I do mean living, i.e., staying for at least a week, shopping for groceries and cooking. Here are all the places that I lived in, in 2007.

  • Bangalore
  • Hong Kong
  • Seattle
  • San Jose, CA
  • Los Angeles
  • San Diego
  • New York City
  • Whippany, NJ (thanks)
  • Hanover (of course)
  • Louisville

Every one of these was fun in its own way.

Additionally, I visited these other places, also all over the world: Macau, Vancouver, Portland (OR), Dayton, Quebec City, Providence, Bombay.

Having typed this out, I can scarcely believe this long list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home